Friday, August 12, 2011

this is an old post from my other blog that im going to delete.


Today is my first day out of school, for summer break. And now i can do whatever i want ta do,This is what my goals are this summer or next school year.
-I passed Geometry class by a hair(actually like 2%!!). see, i did have an E for the semester grade but i raised it up like 2% because i got a D on the Exam.
-Next Year I'm going to promise myself that i'm going to concentrate on doing my VERY best in Algebra B.
-I might switch my literature class from American Literature to Modern Literature( It is said that American is more boring than American,)
-get a summer job.
-Lose 10 to 15 Pounds.
-Start a legit Youtube channel.(so far i only have one)
-Re-Read Breaking Dawn so i remeber what happened :)






i will hav an update when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment