Thursday, September 29, 2011

What happened this week... BUSY !

I really don't want this to be a short paragraph but i must.. i hate to type but i feel that I NEED to. ... so yeah. This week

Monday(9/19/2011):Went Dress Shopping fer my homecoming dress, After School(leaving me tired..so i didn't do any hwD: )
Also since it was spirit week we had a pj/Comfy day
*wearing: Sweatpantss and and some typa shirt,
1-learn some more expressions in espanol. cut flash card for a  little bingo
2-MATH IS THE WORST. But ya know...
3-Gymm-INdividual Sports. which we did Birdie golf.(look below for description)
4-Worksheet in World History (rise of Christianity..)
lunch-always my favorite part.haha,
5-NOT MY FAVORITE(Chemitry class)
6-Read. But i lost my Book. see, this is a library book and i'm reading the color purple and i need to read 600 pages byy the end of the quarter,


Tuesday:(9/20/2011): spirit Day: Hawiian Dayy.(participated)
*wearing: onna those necklaces, you know .
1-Nothinng really. inspanish but review.
2-Review Packet :( didn't finish completlly)-but its coo.
3-ehhh
4-ehhhh
5-hehhhhh
6-heeehheheh

Wed
DONT REMEMBER








thurs
DONT REMEMBER


No comments:

Post a Comment